Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Finally home.

Well, I am finally home. I have been home now for nearly two weeks. Life has been so hectic I haven't been able to blog! The day I got home my sister came into town from Phoenix, Arizona so I spent most of my time with her.  Saturday I graduated college! Yes, I finally graduated! Sure it took me 6 years but I am so proud of myself! I paid for everything alone all 6 of those years. I had an interview last Tuesday at Potter Gray where I just finished my student-teaching! I don't know what will come next for me in life! I am not sure if I will continue traveling or if I will try to get a job in the Bowling Green or Warren County area. All I know is that my adventure abroad was the most AMAZING experience of my life! Also, in my interview the standards board wanted to know all about my trip! It truly makes you a better teaching candidate and it is the experience of a lifetime.


Go. Live. Dare to Dream. Succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment