Tuesday, May 5, 2015

London! πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Wow, London was AMAZING! We were at Buckingham Palace when they announced the BIRTH of the ROYAL baby! We even saw the easel outside announcing her birth! Everything in London is lit up and illuminated in pink, even the London Bridge. Paparazzi fill the streets! How amazing; can you believe we just decided to travel to London on the day that royalty was born?! 

London was truly a MAGICAL experience! I will definitely visit London again. The food in London was PHENOMENAL! I am now obsessed with roast and fish and chips! Mmmm Mmmm! The food in Spain is good too, but the food here reminded me a bit of my favorite food at home! 

We stayed with a girl named Polly and her wonderful family. Polly is a free spirit like I am and she was able to show us ALL around London in 2 days! We literally saw everything there is to see! I am so happy we were able to stay with a local! Her family cooked us an amazing Sunday roast on our last day in London. IT WAS DELICIOUS! I think Polly and I will stay friends. I am so excited to have a friend now in London that will make going back to visit so easy! 

Also, I am a HARRY POTTER fanatic! I was able to see platform 9&3/4 YES that is right! I was able to live out one of my nerd dreams!!!! If you travel abroad, PLEASE go to London! I promise you, you'll LOVE it! :)   





Here is the house we stayed in! 
The London Eye 

No comments:

Post a Comment