Sunday, April 5, 2015

A little host family love!

________________________________________
From: Aretxaga Urrutikoetxea, Itziar 

Hello Jordan,

Today has been a busy day because we are flying tomorrow to Munchen, Germany!

We will stay there until Monday so we will not be able to write to you during this days .. We are visiting Munchen and Legoland Park because Aran loves Lego Game!! He does some Lego robotic class on Tuesdays   after school. On Mondays he goes to art class and on Fridays he plays guitar.

On weekends we use to visit family, friends, walk in the city or we go to the cinema ... Sometimes we ride bikes and sometimes we stay home.

I have been in touch with your mum, she seems really nice and she loves you soooo much.

Have a great weekend and we will write to you next week.

Best wishes

Itziar



8 year old 

Hello Jordan

I am ARAN

I can speak English and write and read English

I can teach you a little bit of Spanish and you can help me to improve my English

I'm very excited for see you and my brother more than me but don't say anything to him please

Today the dentist had taken me a tooth

Good bye from Aran and Itziar



________________________________________
De: Schafer, Tobi, J [tobi.schafer390@topper.wku.edu]
Enviado el: miércoles, 01 de abril de 2015 1:02
Para: Aretxaga Urrutikoetxea, Itziar
Asunto: Re:

Itzair,


WOW! The pictures are BREATH TAKING! The garden is my favorite, it is absolutely gorgeous! What do you and your family like to do for fun, or on the weekends? Of course I will help out with keeping your son! I love children! Can he speak English? Sorry it has taken me so long to reply this time. I am teaching all this week at the school and it has been very busy! I am so excited! I am counting down the days until I get to meet you in person!

Have a great week!!!


-Jordan Schafer

No comments:

Post a Comment